Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My First Wordless Wednesday - well, sort of...

"Wordless Wednesday". I totally dig it! Especially since I'd much rather share pictures than do a lot of writing/talking.  So, today, I'm participating in this "visual blogosphere phenomenon".  A big thank you to my loong time friend, Lisa over at Pictakinmama, for introducing me to WW!

It's been a while since I used my macro lens ~ if I'm being honest, I had lost interest in it over the last few months. However, I got the urge to wipe the dust off and use it just the other day.  The urge was sparked by a beautiful bouquet of flowers that my Mom and Dad got Madi for her 13th Birthday.  And now, I'm all obsessed again!  So, thank you, Mom and Dad ~ for the flowers on Madi's special day, my renewed macro-obsession and for contributing to this "Wordless Wednesday" post!




I'm going to TRY and participate in WW every week!  But, next time, I promise the post will be wordless - other than a quick description {if needed} of the photo.

:) Have a happy Wednesday!

3 comments: