Friday, March 4, 2011

Stefano Langone | " I Need You Now " | Wildcard Performance [HD]

I don't watch a lot of T.V. and I very rarely share my thoughts on T.V. related stuff on blog posts, facebook stats and so forth.  But, I do (the whole family does) watch American Idol every season without fail and I feel compelled to share this video of Stefano from American Idol singing "I Need You Now" by Smokie Norful.  The power of this song and the beauty of Stefano's voice is AMAZING and I want everyone (or at least the handful of you reading this post) to feel/hear/witness it's power and beauty. 

We've really liked Stefano throughout the competition. He seems like a genuinely nice guy and it is great to see someone like that who is also incredibly talented on TV in this day and age. His rendition of "I Need You Now", in our opinion, was probably the greatest moment/preformance on American Idol...ever. We will definitely be pulling/voting for him for the rest of the season!




Yeah. I know. Beautiful! You can actually hear this young man crying out to God for help in this important moment in his life and God answers, right away, by being with him and helping him to give the performance of his life!

3 comments:

  1. I usually dont watch AI after the first try-outs searches but while I was turning through the channels I saw this performance. LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it too! Great performance. He was really into that song and I loved how he let God move through him in that song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the anointing as he began to sing that song and I do believe that he truly was calling out to God and God immediately answered. What an opportunity for Stefano to give honor to God. I hope he uses it to show that God does answer prayer (even on American Idol)!!

    ReplyDelete