Sunday, February 6, 2011

She's not a girly girl...

so she doesn't really like too wear dresses.  She prefers jeans and t-shirts, which I get, because I was the same way at her age.  To me, Madi is beautiful in no matter what she wears, but I really enjoy those rare occasions when she dresses up a bit.  Last night was one of those occasions.  One of her friends had her 13th Birthday party at a local community center here in Belton.  The Birthday girl requested that all of her guest dress up for dinner and dancing.  So, Madi was kind of forced to dress up and even though she wasn't over the moon about it, I was.

She looked so beautiful!  I, of course, took advantage of this rare moment by taking a few pictures of her before she left for the party.


~ She was ready early; just sitting around waiting to go and was not happy when I brought out the camera.  I didn't ask her to pose in this one, I just told her to stay like she was.

She was really not happy when I asked her to pose for the next two pictures...


But, she looked so beautiful, I couldn't resist having her pose for a few.  :)  She may not have enjoyed posing, but she loves the end product - the pictures!  Now, maybe I can get her to be my "model" more often. 

We are so lucky to have this child; a beauty both inside and out!  She's truly amazing - even when she's a drama queen about getting her picture taken!

A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing.
~Deanna Beisser

No comments:

Post a Comment