Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Need you now...

Hey y'all.  I just entered a Valentines Day photo contest on Photobucket.  I entered it to win a $200 prize pack from Photobucket.  The prize pack is a point and shoot camera which I would like to win for Madi.  I've never entered a contest that offers a prize before, so this is a first for me and I'm super excited to see how well the picture does.

Here is the picture I entered. 

I don't have a lot of Valentine's photo's - this one is from Valentines Day last year, taken by Madi.  I just doodled on the picture (last year) to make it more Valentine-y.  So, it's not the best Valentine's picture (it's awesome to me because it's of Jack and I) but it's the only one I have or could think of that I had to enter.  I just found out about the contest this morning and really want to win the prize so I hurried and entered this one. 

So at this time, I am asking YOU to please go to this link:

http://photobucket.com/ibeatyou?entry=1627754 and vote for the picture of Jack and I. 

I figured if I want to win the contest, I would have to bring in the big guns - you guys!  Although realistically I don't think we will win - some of the other pictures entered are a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!  Very heart warming and touching stuff!  But, it's worth a shot anyway.

Currently we are ranked at in 45th place!  Which is pretty amazing seeing that I entered the photo about a half hour ago and was ranked 5,546.  When I started writing this post we were in 91st place.  Wow.

The contest ends at midnight on Feb. 17th and I believe you can vote once per day.  So, there is still plenty of time for our picture to go up or come down in ratings.  I hope it goes up even more!

A big thank you to those of you who have already voted (that I know of) - Hope, Trina, Andrea, Lindsey C., Mom, Dad and Melanie!!!  Thank you guys SO much!!!

Also, thank YOU in advance for your vote.  :)

1 comment: