Friday, August 7, 2009

the thing right by a gutter...

This is a video I've been wanting to post for a while now. It was taken about a month ago at a local Mexican restaurant, Sol De Jalisco, that we go to a lot.

Because the volume is kind of low, I thought it was hard to make out what we are saying at times. So, below the video is a narration ~ just in case you need it ~ of what is being said.

Just as I turned on the camera, this is the conversation that took place...

Jack: "Is it just me or is it a little unnecessary the anatomical correctness of the bulls?"

Jack: "is that a little like...maybe more then we need?" "..maybe like less dangling?"

Meanwhile Madi and Jason are looking all around - confused.

Jack: "...like one less each?"

Jason says: "What?"

I say: "those bulls up there."

Then I say to Jack: "they have no idea." and just then Jason gets it and starts laughing.

Jack says: "Could you imagine if you were the little craftsman that had to put it together...make sure that piece was just property so?"

I say: "Madi is still trying to figure it out."

Jason says: "It really looks like their tail."

Jack: "yeah...unfortunately it's not hanging from their bottom"

I turn the camera toward Jack and he says "Gordita" (I had ordered an avocado gordita for dinner and he had been calling me that - which, by the way, he tells me means "little fatty")

Jason then says to Madi: "you can't figure it out, can you?"

Madi says: "Where?"

Jack says: "No, just, just leave it"

Jason: "You're too young" (too funny!)

I say to Madi: "Madi, just...it's fine." I was feeling sorry for her because she wanted to be in on it too! So, I say "They are talking about their parts."

Madi says: "OH, the part of the cow?"

Jack: "it's not a cow...it's not a cow."

Jason: "it's a Brahma Bull."

Madi: "the little thing that's hangin' out of it's legs?" (so innocent!)

Jason: "it's not little"

Jack: "not if it was real life it wouldn't be."

and then Madison says: "the thing right by a gutter?" (HILARIOUS)

Jack: "huh?" and I tell him, "she thinks it's right by it's gutter" and he says: "I don't get it." and I say: "she thinks it's the UTTER!"

We all laugh a good laugh and Jack says, "Oh Madi, it's a good thing we don't have a ranch." and then he asks me if I'm taking a video and asks me to turn it off - boo.

But, seriously, this is a day in our life. It's always laughs when Jack is around!

2 comments:

  1. Crying I am laughing so hard. THIS is why we need to see you guys more. The random hilariousness of Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am laughing so hard that I had to stop because I can't breathe!!!! GOSH I MISS YA'LL!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete