Thursday, March 10, 2011

Signs of SpRiNg!

While outside enjoying the sunshine and gorgeous weather afternoon, I witnessed one sure sign of Spring ~ butterflies!

A Black Swallowtail enjoying the nectar of a Carolina Jasmine vine.

I was only able to get a few picture of it before it flew off.
 
This Tiger Swallowtail was just a few feet away on the Mexican Plum Tree.
















As some of you already know (or can tell by the pictures above) our Mexican Plum Tree (a.k.a our "Christie Tree") is in full bloom!!


YAY! {if you've followed this blog over the last year, you understand my excitement!}. This is yet another sign that Spring is just around the corner!

Spring is my favorite time of year and I'm so excited that it's almost here! I plan to get out with my camera as often as I can in order to capture it's re-birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment