Friday, August 20, 2010

Lose yourself in nature and find peace.

d~Author unknown.

No problem! Nature, my camera, and time alone with the two is all I need to find peace.

Today's post is really just a post in pictures.  Last Sunday I spent some time taking pictures of flowers that are in bloom around our house.  I am really pleased with how some of them turned out and wanted to share them here.   So, there's no story, just pictures to lose yourself in on this Friday morning...or a least that is my wish for you.

I'll start with my very favorite...




I believe this is a lacewing butterfly and it's on a flower on our Gomphrena plant.  Next to the butterfly is a Rosemary bush.

Butterfly bush

 
Gomphrena flower

 
Cassie.  She rolls around in the grass, paws at me and even bites to get my attention.
She's not a very good kitty, but she sure makes for a pretty picture.  
  



A moth of some sort on another Gomphrena flower.

 
A Butterfly Weed.  I love it's bright orange color!



♥●•♥●•♥●•♥●• Lose yourself in something that makes you happy and brings you peace ♥●•♥●•♥●•♥●•

No comments:

Post a Comment