Thursday, May 6, 2010

little love notes...

Our Madi.
She doesn't just have a beautifully sweet face, she has a beautifully sweet spirit. Last week, while Madi was at Bible study, I picked up my cell phone to check the weather via my weather application. But, I accidentally clicked on the "notes" application instead of the "weather" application and to my surprise (I've never used the notes app.) there were five notes from Madi sitting there, unread!
The notes dated back to December 26th, which was the day after I got my new cell phone. They were short notes just to say - I love you mommy or Madi loves you or Have a nice day, but they were heartwarming and sweet! A perfect example of Madi's beautiful God given spirit.
Finding those notes made my day! And if I really pay attention, really allow myself to not be lost in the worries of each busy day, I see that there are little love note moments all throughout my day with Madi. Moments that I will over look and take for granted if I don't pay attention.
These moments are worth soaking in as they happen and worth remembering when they have past. What better way to remember them then to write them down, right? Right. I'm paying attention and I'm gonna read every little love note!

No comments:

Post a Comment