Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Bella's Birthday!

Today marks another big day in the Johnston family as we celebrate Bella’s 3rd birthday. I guess this means that in dog years old Beans is official legal today. She and I will celebrate by knocking back a couple of six-packs and enjoying a nice meaty beef rib bone or two! Or maybe she can have the rib and I’ll drink a beer to commemorate the occasion for her. Either way, we are happy to say that this very important and extremely goofy member of our family is celebrating her birthday today and we are all celebrating a little bit with her. Although I’ve read that for certain dogs, three marks the beginning of adulthood and the end of adolescence, I don’t see any change in her yet. That’s just fine by us. We’ll definitely settle for the same unflappably happy, curious goof that bounds through our lives in her unique carefree and often hilarious way. Enjoy some candid shots of moments in life with Bella, the Beans. Happy 3rd Birthday, Girl!

If I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world...

Mom, seriously! Can I have five minutes to myself? So here's the way this works, you put something in front of my face, and I eat it. No questions asked. If I get sick from it, you get to clean it up. Capiche?

Do I look like an idiot in this?!? I mean, I feel like an idiot! Do I look like one?

Bella, Warrior Princess
(10 points if you noticed before I pointed it out but, how many legs do I have again?)
Momma, I'm all ready for school but, I'm a little worried because I don't have a backpack like the other kids. No pants either.

Sometimes, the bone is soo good and the belly is full so you just... accidentally...fall...zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Hmmm, this looks like an opportunity to demonstrate how much I dislike water touching any part of my beautiful self.

Hey do you guys hear that? There is a plastic bag way up in that tree and the wind is making it go flap, flap, flap so fast that it sounds like brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I have got to tell you, that is really fascinating to me!

Mmmm, cat poop! Or as I prefer to call it, kitty bon-bons.

Oh there's Mommy up there! I love Mommy! I'm not gonna walk over there to her! I'm gonna run! I love to run! It is sunny! I love the sun! When I run and it is sunny and I see Mommy, I smile! I love smiling! Maybe Mommy needs a kiss?

No comments:

Post a Comment