Monday, August 17, 2009

she wears impatience nicely

I couldn't NOT share this picture of Madison. I simply love it. I took it just this past weekend during a trip to Krause Springs, a really pretty place we visited and will write a post about today or tomorrow. We had just arrived, and the kids were anxious (imagine that) to get into the water. As Madi stood impatiently waiting for Jack to get out of the restroom, I snapped this picture as soon as she turned toward me. She wears impatience nicely, doesn't she? This is now my favorite picture of our beautiful daughter, and I couldn't not share it and show how proud we are of what a beauty, inside and out, Madison has become! It's hard to believe, and harder to watch, how fast she grows and how time flies. Jack measured Madison's height last week - she is 4' 11 3/4" tall. So, our girl will be five feet in no time! Also, one week from today, Madison will be going to middle school. What a scary time for us! We are more nervous than she is. If only time could slow down just a bit and let Jack and I catch up! Madi changes so much and so fast that this picture, like so many others of Madison, will soon just be a reminder of our younger Madi. I know that only six months from now, I will look back on this picture and I will say... wow, look at how young she was!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment